Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tour Bus

Pascale has been begging for weeks to go on one of those double-decker open top tour buses. I keep hoping she'll forget about wanting to do it, but every time she sees one when we're walking around, she reminds me that I've promised her a ride in one. We finally got around to it today. It was actually kind of nice. The route is a big circle, and originally I thought we'd ust stay on until we got back to our original stop. When I asked the driver about that, he told me that it would be 19 pounds to do the whole circuit, which is kind of a lot of money. But I could go to Picadilly Circus for 1.60 pounds. So that's what we did. Pascale just loved the ride, and Josephine seemed to like it as well. We'll probably end up doing this again some time.

There's also a pic of the kids by this neat horse fountain at Picadilly Circus.


No comments: