Monday, July 21, 2008

Going to the Theatre



Pascale and I went to a West End production of The Sound of Music on Saturday! Going to the theater is one thing I thought we'd do a lot of when we moved to the city, but this is the first time we're getting around to it. Pascale just loved it for maybe the first hour, but it was a bit long for her. We've been watching the film at home, and it helped that she knew all the songs.

We've all had a stomach bug this week. First Pascale, then Josephine, then me and Bernie. We did manage to leave the house once in a while, though.


Josephine practicing her domestic skills at the One O'Clock Center in Battersea Park



Pascale made a kite



Josephine striking fear in my heart



Pascale made her own dress! She taped all the seams together and I sewed over the tape.



We went to Gambado (the big indoor playspace). It was cool because there was pretty much no one else there. They got to go on the carousel 5 or 6 times in a row.

No comments: