Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tis the Season


The Tree! The Gingerbread House! Cards!

The girls both finished their school terms this week and they have a whole month off! Josephine finished on Wednesday, and was home on Thursday. Then on Friday, she wanted to go back to school. I guess she likes her schedule. It should be better this week, though, because Pascale finished school on Friday, so they will have each other to play with.

Making a gingerbread house. Their interest in this activity lasted approximately 3 minutes.


The tree came from this kit. Brilliant!


Pascale displays the Christmas card she made in school.

Our tree. Pascale made the decoration for the top. I'm typing this entry by the light of the Christmas tree.

The card that Josephine made in school


The card that Pascale made in school


A friend of Pascale's had a skating party. I had a moment of panic when we arrived. All I could see were sharp weapons strapped to the feet of clumsy toddlers. I got over that, though, and Pascale did really well! She would not let me help her, and she kept falling down then getting right up and trying again. We'll have to go skating at least once more this year.

No comments: