Sunday, March 15, 2009

Josephine is THREE!



My baby turned three today! We had a party for her on Thursday and invited all of her school friends. I don't like to include photos of other people's kids on my blog, so these photos will make it appear as if there are no guests at the party. But there were actually plenty of guests.


Every day, Josephine and I walk by Jane Asher, which is a very fancy cake shop, and she has been obsessed with the Hello Kitty cake in the window. So I got her one for her birthday. She was totally thrilled with it. It seems like she thought I would not really get it for her, and when she saw it, her face totally lit up. The cake may have been the highlight of the whole party for her.


She felt a little overwhelmed by the party, and stayed in my lap a while in the beginning.



Here's Pascale with the magician.



Pascale got her face painted.



Another view of the work-of-art cake



The girls swapped uniforms to go out today. They thought is was hilarious.



Playing with play-doh



Look how long Pascale's hair is getting!



I got Josphine Hello Kitty glasses for her birthday.



Pascale has been conducting experiments that involve freezing water in different vessels. Every time I open the freezer, there's a different configuration.



We went out for lunch at Itsu today.



Josephine's birthday cupcakes



Eating the fairy cakes

No comments: