Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pascale's Award

Pascale received an art award, presented during Assembly at school! It was quite illustrious. She had to get up in front of the whole school and assembled parents to receive it. She did a great job, but next time, I want an acceptance speech.

receiving the award from the headmaster



The girls have been staging weddings where they dress up and walk down the hall and I take pictures.



Another wedding



The weather has been fantastic for like the past month! I want to ask, What city is this and what has it done with my London?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

So cute! Congratulations to you and your talented daughter. I wanted to say the last shot of the playground reminded me of an old TV show we checked out from Netflix, A Family Affair. The butler took little Buffy and Jody to the park to play. Beautiful shot of the area.