Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Start of the Cold Weather

We were in an elevator at a store today, and it's one of those that talks to you. Josephine was repeating everything it said. "Going up." "Going Down." It was really cute.

Pascale will be an angel in the school play. Luckily, the school is selling DVD's of the show. I'm glad that we can put off buying a video camera for a little longer. I'll try to post the video on YouTube when I have it.

Here are some pics from this week:
It was cold this week, but Josephine was a trooper at the playground. I'm a big believer in fresh air and exercise, but the cold weather sorely tested my resolve to get Josephine out and running around. I was practically begging her to leave the playground because I was too cold.


Pascale brought a Diwali candle home from school, so we celebrated Diwali last week:


Pascale practicing for her future princess career:


Josephine just loves Aunt Carin:


Pascale got some play makeup, which looks just beautiful on her:

No comments: