Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in London

Pascale's friend Serena came for a play date the other day. When I brought out the markers, Serena said, "They're coloring pens." I realized that what I really need to do is spend more time with 3-year-olds. Adults never correct my Americanisms, and I could really benefit from someone to adjust my vocabulary.

Josephine is starting a new phase. For the past week, she skipped her nap for 3 days, her vocabulary is exploding, and she's getting much more headstrong. She officially a Terrible Two.

We had Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, since Bernie had to work on Thursday. A colleague of Bernie's from New York was stranded in London, so we had him over. I think he appreciated a home cooked meal.

We had a hedgehog theme going on this week:




More makeup play:
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiV4Okf1FwyDriSibXBHP6j2DClJvve6Nvp6xAnebpkCNzDTS4YdfCQeWbiJOPwNRonSX1rQzPKTzCkd85GPEmyhDBo7hioUjLqGwSjZfCKfIkSpum_7PrISmJFF2gQFHem5CgBVSkjcYU_/s1600-h/makeup.jpg">

It rained a lot (imagine that):



Here's Josephine fending off the paparazzi:


Here's my beautiful turkey:
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEge0JrHqEEiIqYtW6gDRdRdmfcFx2_UHwUvLSCXjJJRVp9OhV7hmT_Zg5vdtHz7A-uGg-26rVcT6Jn49RmillkkDN-nbt2ix5dyjBE39xrqrnqOJ_-bsmLp_swbpT0y7JcTdMJXQIXe_NzD/s1600-h/turkey.jpg">

Tom was our guest for Thanksgiving dinner. Notice how Josephine jumps in anyone's lap, but Pascale is a little more reserved.

No comments: