Monday, March 17, 2008

My Baby is TWO!


Josephine is such a big girl now! She had her second birthday on Saturday. Now every day she asks if it's still her birthday.



Opening Presents. I managed to buy this strange wrapping paper that does not tear. Even I could not tear it, but Josephine somehow managed to persevere and open her gifts anyway.



She found her cake on the kitchen counter



She likes her doll stroller



Josephine got an umbrella for her birthday, which came in handy right away.


I made dresses for the girls, and matching ones for their favorite stuffed animals.



The girls like to play in the spice drawer



Bernie got me these chocolates for my birthday. Aren't they lovely?



Pascale made this very impressive train out of napkins.


In other news, we've all had the flu lately. I'm the last one to get it, and have been in bed with a fever all weekend. In previous years, we have all gotten it at the same time, which is truly awful. This year, we're getting it one at a time, which is much better. It's good to have someone who's well to keep the house running and care for the sick.

No comments: