Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Ultimate Authority

I said to Josephine, "Stop doing that." She replied, "Pascale said it was OK."

I'm going to introduce a style change on the blog. It seems, when I look at others' blogs, that it's easier to look at a photo and read the description beneath the photo rather than above the photo, as I've been doing it. So, from now on, the description of the photo will be found below the photo.


Nonna sent Josephine a birthday card with $20 in it, and I told her that I would go to the toy store with her and she could pick something out for her second birthday. I keep telling Josephine that, when she turns 2, no more baby bottles and no more pacifiers. Bernie joked that, if she were really planning ahead, she would go to the baby section of the toy store and spend the whole $20 on baby bottles and pacifiers. Good thing she's not that devious. Yet.


Josephine insists on taking her stuffed bunny with her everywhere, so Pascale always has to take an animal along, too.


Today is Mothers Day in the UK, so Pascale brought me flowers. We also went out for lunch at the restaurant downstairs. At the restaurant, while Pascale's back was turned, Josephine took all the ice out of Pascale's drink and put it in her own drink. When Pascale turned back, Josephine acted like nothing had happened. We had to ask for more ice for Pascale.


I like this pic of Josephine



Running and playing Ring Around the Rosie outside our building


They like to hang out in this little alcove. They call it "playing porter"


Pascale scooting to school. She's been a lot more interested in scooting this week, and I've started making her wear a helmet. When I told her about it, she said, "M wears a helmet every day!" M is the coolest kid in her preschool. His mom making him wear a helmet certainly made my life easier.

No comments: