Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nipping off to Beijing



Our local playground STILL is not open. They said the project would take 6 weeks, but it's been eight and a half weeks. They say it will open this week, but I don't believe it. We've just been hanging out in the local park, which is OK, but not as good as a playground with slides and climbing frames. To get their playground fix, we played hooky on Tuesday and we went to the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground.

Diana Playground


Diana Playground. I think I may have a sheep photo from every trip we've made to this playground. I'll add a sheep collage to my to-do list at some point.


Holland Park with Bernie


The One O'Clock Center at Battersea Park.


Playing outside the construction site that is our local playground.

No comments: