Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Week Without a Camera

scooting in the back garden




It seems as if there are almost no photos this week. We did fun stuff, too. We went to Kew Gardens with Aunt Carin. The kids had a wonderful time running up and down a little grassy hill there. We also went to the Victoria and Albert museum to do crafts today. Bernie took the girls to Gambado. Then there were the endless trips to the local park. But, alas, I never seemed to have my camera with me. I even managed to let Aunt Carin leave without taking ONE photo of her with the kids.

I'm so used to not knowing anyone here that I'm a little startled when I run into someone I know on the street. Today, we were walking by a restaurant and the chef came out and started talking to us. It took me an insanely long time to realize that he's the father of one of Pascale's school friends. We decided to eat lunch there, and will probably go back, since the food was good and the restaurant is right outside our door.

Pascale made an attractive arrangement of cereal and magnets.

Josephine is very skilled at blowing bubbles


Josephine taking a photo of herself with ponytails

1 comment:

Paul Sears said...

She's so cute! Reminds me of my little neice back in Colorado. We just went to her preschool graduation. My wife and I are contemplating starting a family, so it's great to see & read about other parents w/ young kids.