Sunday, September 7, 2008

11th Anniversary



Yesterday was Bernie's and my 11th wedding anniversary. My how time flies! We went out for a nice dinner at Nobu.

Pascale is getting settled in at her new school. The first few days, she was pretty shattered when I picked her up, but now that she's used to the routine, she's more energetic when I come and get her. They serve lunch there, and it is soo nice not to have to make her lunch in the morning! Bernie walks her to school on his way to the tube. The location of the school in relation to our house and the fact that Bernie can take her there in the morning was among my top reasons for picking Hill House.

We have breakfast at Starbucks every Saturday, so I figured it was time that we immortalize this ritual on the blog.


Josephine is flying away in her fairy dress


at the playground


Scooting on Cale Street


A masterpiece by Josephine


Rebecca babysat while we were out for dinner




I saw these silver elephants in a shop window several months ago and somehow I could relate to them. The mom looks so much like me, and the kids are so cute! Bernie got them for me for our anniversary.



Silliness

No comments: