Sunday, September 28, 2008

Many Playground Pics



Pascale had a friend from her new school over for a play date this week! I'm glad she's making friends and adjusting well to school. Josephine likes her school, too, but she does this passive resistance thing in the morning. She refuses to get out of the stroller and walk into the building. I have to pick her up and carry her in. Once she's in, she's fine and I can leave her there with no problem.

We had some beautiful weather again this weekend. We tried to get out a lot and take advantage of it because the long wet winter is on the way.

I watched the presidential debate on Youtube. I wanted to see McCain flake out and Obama blow me away with his charisma. Disappointment on both counts.


Pascale in witch costume and crown


The new swinging method in response to the inadequate supply of swings at the playground

Pascale runs into friends at the playground all the time.


We had a bit of fog the other night which made the sky look pink. This is St Luke's Church, as seen from our window.


Pascale trying on a hoop skirt at the Victoria and Albert Museum


Josephine was not quite so successful.

No comments: