Monday, November 17, 2008

Military History



We went to the Army Museum today, where they have a pretty spectacular indoor jungle gym. The also have a reading room where they have military-themed childrens' books. I was reading Pascale a book about Florence Nightingale, and I mentioned that she was a nurse in the Army. Pascale said, "She was here?" As in, was she at the Army Museum. Apparently, Pascale has no idea what the army is. She's seen toy soldiers, but I guess she thinks they're kind of like her toy fairies. I tried to explain, but it'll take some reiteration to get her to have an inkling of what the army is.

Both girls were sick with colds last week, so not many outings.

At the Army Museum


At the Royal Hospital grounds.



This hug happens every morning when Pascale is leaving for school.



At the Royal Hospital grounds. There's a lot of space there to run around there.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I love seeing your girls activities. My nearly three year old makes very similar facial expressions to Josie's. Although they look nothing alike, they look alike.