Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Here we are again


There's a tabloid today with a picture of the princes on the front and the headline, "We think of Mum every day." Well, I think of her every day, too, because it seems like we go to the Princess Diana Memorial playground every day. Here we are again. Pascale asked to go there again today because she met another little girl there yesterday, and had someone to play with. Unfortunately, I don't know how to contact her to meet her there again, and today there was no one there that Pascale connected with. I'm anxious to get our lease signed so I'll know which neighborhood to find a play group in.

I left the flat without my keys yesterday and it dawned on me that I'm stranded. No mobile phone and I don't know anyone around here to drop in on. We'll have to remedy that situation.

Hey, they have palm trees here!

No comments: