Friday, June 29, 2007

Science Museum II

Pascale had such a good time yesterday at the Science Museum that we returned today. Instead of an hour at the water table, though, it held her attention for maybe 15 minutes, then she moved on to the Legos, musical instruments, jungle gym, etc. Then we went to the Bob the Builder show. Pascale really liked it. The actors sing, dance, and involve the kids in building stuff. What could be better? Oh, and notice her current footwear preference.


I'm still using my phone to take pictures, which really does not work with Josephine. Whenever she sees my phone, she tries to grab it away from me, so every pic I take of her looks like the following. She never had that reaction with the camera. Hopefully the novelty will wear off with the phone.

No comments: