Monday, June 18, 2007

Victoria and Albert

We had a nice family weekend. Spent a lot of time walking around the neighborhood. I really like Chelsea, and hope that we end up in the Chelsea flat.

Yesterday, I brought my box of makeup into the girls' room because DH was sleeping in for Father's Day, so I could not put my makeup in my room. Then I just left the box on the desk next to the crib. So when Josie was taking her nap, it seemed like she was there for a really long time. Bernie went in to see if she was OK, and there she was, makeup all over her hands, face, and crib sheet. Good thing she's not dextrous enough to open a compact. All she got to were the lipsticks and the pencils. It was actually pretty funny.

Today we went to the Victoria and Albert Museum, which is my favorite museum ever. Actually, I took Pascale there yesterday too. Yesterday, they had a mask-making family activity. Here is the headdress that we made:

We went there again today to look at the sculpture. Pascale likes sculpture. Here they are in the main sculpture gallery and the courtyard:


They have this really nice cafe in the courtyard, but it was raining earlier today, so the cafe was closed when we got there. We went to the indoor cafe instead.

No comments: