Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nice Weather again!

It was almost like summer today. We went to the Princess Diana Memorial Playground and, unsurprisingly, it was a mob scene. The kids had a very good time regardless. We only left when it started raining.

I'm still getting my bank account stuff sorted out. The remaining piece is setting up internet account access. They sent me this special passcode that I need to call them with to get it set up. Just to get to the point where they ask me for the passcode, they need name, account number, relationship manager's name, date and place of birth, and mother's maiden name. So then they ask me for the passcode, and I read it from the letter, and they are like, no, that's not right. So now they have to send me another one, which they will get around to in 5 business days or so. These people would never stay in business in the US.


No comments: